The Wheel Fun Rentals’ National Bike Month Contest is now in the books! Thank you to everyone who participated by commenting on the National Bike Month Facebook Post or the National Bike Month Blog Post with the person or people you would most like to enjoy on a ride on one of Wheel Fun Rentals’ fantastic outdoor equipment.
As a reminder, here is Wheel Fun Rentals’ fantastic selection of outdoor equipment available for rent at their location below WildFin American Grill on the Waterwalk:
Plus, don’t forget to download these fantastic coupons from Wheel Fun Rentals!
Click Image Below to Download and Print Coupons
Wheel Fun Rentals National Bike Month Winners
With nearly 200 comments submitted, more than 900 likes and 121 shares on Facebook, the results were amazing!
Without further ado, the winners of the 10 VIP Free Ride Vouchers are:
- Wynnae Wright – comment: I would take my husband and boys. We live just up the hill and love to walk down to Point Ruston. Can’t wait til the waterfall is reopened through the park!
- Mary Elizabeth Algood – comment: I would love to be able to go out with my husband and our son. Maybe even bring the mother in law, sister in law, and both grandparents.
- Jacki Fath – comment: I’d love to do this with my husband Dan Fath!! And our daughter Lily 🙂
- Emily Woods – comment: Would love to take a double surrey out with my kids & husband, Nathan!
- Catherine Turner Paul – comment: Looking forward to riding with my husband John F. Paul
- Megan Schloer Lotzgeselle – comment: I would love to enjoy the sunshine in a double surrey with Caleb and John!
- Petra Scavella McBride – comment: POTUS!!! And I’d have him pedal!
- Chris Kreis – comment: So excited that bikes are a part of Point Ruston! Would like to take my husband of 46 years
- Andrea Smith – comment: Would love to share the double surrey with my bicycle loving sister Lisa and her husband Anthony.
- Tac Dave – comment: I would take our Foster kids out of a fun day and a wild experience they would most likely never have otherwise.
Share the Love!
Each one of these lucky winners will receive ONE voucher for a FREE equipment rental at the Point Ruston location of Wheel Fun Rentals!
Winner of the Free Annual Pass
The Annual Pass for Wheel Fun Rentals allows the pass holder to receive 50% off any one produce, per day, for an entire year!
The luck winner of the Annual Pass is:
Kelly Crozier Clark – comment: My husband, Jeff, again! Yesterday was a blast! We need to sharpen our Tandem skills.
Kelly also submitted this fantastic photo of their tandem excursion with a stunning shot of Mount Rainier in the background!
How to Redeem Your Prize
To redeem your free equipment voucher, please bring a photo ID to the Copperline Apartment Leasing Office located at 5005 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98406!
About Wheel Fun Rentals at Point Ruston
Located below WildFin American Grill on the Waterwalk at Point Ruston, Wheel Fun Rentals at Point Ruston offers traditional and unique cycles for the whole family to rent. Take a ride on Wheel Fun Rentals’ flagship cycle – the Surrey with your whole family! You’ll be able to seat up four adults and two small children on the Single Surrey or up to six adults and two small children in the roomy benches of the Double Surrey. Classic cruiser bikes, tandem bikes, kids bikes, and a variety of three wheeled cycles are also available. Enjoy a casual bike ride along the shores of Puget Sound, or race a low-to-the-ground Deuce Coupe along the gorgeous seven mile bike-friendly Ruston Way Path.
Make sure to visit Wheel Fun Rentals at Point Ruston – you’ll be a quick ride away from some of the hottest Tacoma attractions like the Point Defiance Park or the popular Old Town Tacoma! Wheel Fun Rentals is the perfect starting point for any biking adventure you have in mind. Take an hour of free time to get some exercise, pedal on one of the many bike trails, have tons of fun, and see why Tacoma’s natural scenery is famous.