- This event has passed.
Tacoma Farmers Market at Point Ruston
July 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
You won’t find a more beautiful setting for a farmers market than Point Ruston. Centered in the heart of the Grand Plaza, market vendors are surrounded by the beauty of Commencement Bay, miles of walking trails, and a diversity of shops. You’ll find a variety of fresh produce, flowers, locally processed foods like pickles, pasta, baked goods, sauces and so much more. Bring the family to enjoy all Point Ruston has to offer. You won’t be disappointed.
This market proudly accepts EBT, WIC/SFMNP and offers the Fresh Bucks EBT matching and Apple-a-Day programs.
WHERE TO FIND US:
The Grand Plaza (near Farrelli’s)
5005 Ruston Way
Tacoma, WA 98407
WHEN WE’LL BE THERE:
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
June 3 – September 30
HOW TO GET THERE:
– Take I-705 exit through downtown Tacoma
– Follow onto Schuster Parkway
– Stay left on Schuster Parkway to N Ruston Way 3 mi
– Point Ruston/Copperline Apartments will be on your right at 5005 Ruston Way
From HWY 16
– Take the North HWY 163/Ruston exit
– Turn right onto N Pearl St/WA-163
– Turn right at N 51st St and proceed on to Ruston Way
– Copperline Apartments will be on your left at 5005 Ruston Way
TAKE THE DOWNTOWN TO DEFIANCE TROLLEY!