October. The turning of that calendar page is a call to arms of a completely different mindset, a fresh state of being. Superficially we all love summer, but real Pacific Northwesterners know that Autumn can hold its own.
Fall in the Pacific NW is a natural spectacle, a changing of the guard in cocktails, food and style. While hot fun in the summer time at Point Ruston is a no-brainer, we are still partial to the beauty that comes with the transition to Fall.
Here are 5 reasons we are amped about Autumn #OnPointRuston.
- Fall Festivities — New this year is a slammin’ set of Halloween fun on Point Ruston. From traditional trick-or-treating around The Shops At Point Ruston, to a one-of-a kind scavenger hunt from Manic Mermaid and ongoing October Tacoma Night Market events, Halloween memories are itching to be made on Point Ruston. Save the date and follow along on social media to learn more.
- Fall shopping – The thing about an autumn wardrobe is that it is never complete. Endless combinations, new colors, an excuse to layer, and the opportunity to experiment. When the leaves start to change color, it’s time to hit The Shops at Point Ruston.
- Fall movies – While the theaters experienced a lull in 2020, big Hollywood movies are coming back to the silver screen, and it just so happens that the region’s best movie theater is Century Point Ruston & XD right here on the waterfront. Popcorn at the movies is something you simply can’t replicate at home, so get excited for the new James Bond, Dune or The French Dispatch. As it starts to get cold outside, warm your bones and your cinema loving heart with something that we have all missed so much.
- Fall Foods – A comforting lunch and coffee at Jewel Box Cafe, a hearty meal at Wild Fin, catching a football game at Farelli’s Pizza. No matter what the mood, all of our Point Ruston Restaurants are the perfect place to beat the cold or get a bite between enjoying the amenities of Point Ruston in the fall.
- Photograph Fall – While the air might be cool and the splash pad is off, the view is just as spectacular as always this time of year. Come down and gaze upon the warm fall colors, which are best taken in at the shores of Commencement Bay.